ESC COVID Restrictions Update
In line with the Vic Government COVID regulation changes on June 17 and 24, the COVID restrictions relating to club activities have changed:
What has Changed:
- QR code MUST be used to register your visit, irrespective of the length of time at the club. Using your key fob for entry and assuming that this complies with regulations is NOT correct.
- No limit on the distance you may travel to attend ESC.
- Face masks: must be carried at all times and worn inside unless a Vic Gov exception applies. Should be worn outside where 1.5m distancing cannot be achieved.
- Competitive sailing, boating, and boarding are permitted.
- Maximum of 50 persons inside the ground floor: boat storage 30, male changerooms 10, female changerooms 6, workshop 1, manager’s office 2.
- Changeroom showers are open
- Deck is open for max 32 people at a time. Register using the QR code. Clean up and lock the gate after use.
- Venue hires are possible with some restrictions.
What has not changed:
- Do not attend if feeling unwell.
- If you have symptoms of coronavirus, get tested and then stay at home until you have your negative test result.
- Use hand sanitizer on entry and exit.
- First floor and tower are closed.
- Members attending the club will have to self-manage to ensure compliance with the people caps inside and outside the club.
- Shared equipment such as club boats, SUP, paddles, are to be cleaned before and after use.