The General Committee has approved changes to the by-law Section 4 covering Boatshed and Outside Storage. The changes relate to:
– Use of the Sailor App instead of cards to sign on and off for races, which feeds in to the storage points calculation
– SUP storage allocation process
– Ability for a member to store one SUP within that members allocated boat storage spot
– Storage of A-class catamaran beach wheels on the boat unless used for ground level storage, and removal of rudders from A-class in their storage spots when practical.
– Approval required for storage of a boat on the floor in the general area, for a maximum of one week
– Potential penalties in the event of a breach of any storage by-law will include a 5 point storage penalty, or removal of the offending boat/equipment to the outside storage area pending resolution
– Other minor changes