No Change to ESC Access for the Time Being
The changes to COVID regulations announced on Sunday are a little different to what had been foreshadowed, but do not change the restrictions in place on access to ESC. We will let you know if the DHHS and AS give any further guidance and direction that changes this view. Summarising the announcements from an ESC perspective:
- No time limit on leaving home for exercise.
- Exercise must be completed within 25km of home.
- Outdoor group limit is 10 from 2 households (i.e. 2 unrelated people).
- 2-person boat sailing is not permitted.
- Social distancing, mask, health requirements unchanged.
Members need to continue with the Step 2 requirements for accessing the storage area for removal of boats and boards for sailing:
- Face masks required on land and maintain social distancing.
- Do not attend if unwell or subject to quarantine requirements.
- No more than 2 people in the storage area at a time.
- Enter the front sliding door using your key fob to register, whether the door is open or closed. Door to be closed after removing your boat.
- Use the hand sanitizer on entry. Sign-in and sign out.
- No access to change rooms or bathrooms. No changing in the boat storage area: arrived prepared.
- Clean down common surfaces after use. Clean what you use.
- Boat removal and return to storage can only be done by yourself and one other person.
- Rigging must be done outside, and away from the club entrances.