Elwood Sailing Club is hosting the A Class Open Lightning Championship for International A Class Catamarans on 12th and 13th of April 2014. There will be three races on each day, back to back with a target time of 40mins per race. Continue reading
The Sailing Instructions for 2013-14 season has been updated as of 23 March 2014.
The changes are :
- removed the reference to Abandonment (was SI 13) as it’s now as per the blue book.
- SI 11.6 amended to read ESC Financial members
Race Start “C’mon Bling Bling”
Race Start Photo Gallery Continue reading
- First Catamaran “Capricorn” Aus 04 F18
- First Monohull “Black Jack” Aus 21 Flying Dutchman
- First Team Elwood Sailing Club
- Second team Port Melbourne Yacht Club
- Third team Altona Yacht Club
Note : 10 entrants are required for a club to achieve a team result. Other clubs participating with less than 10 entrants were Albert Park Yacht Club, Albert Sailing Club, Williamstown Yacht Club and visitors from Royal Brighton Yacht Club, Black Rock Yacht Club.
It was our new Club Manager, Brett Nangle’s first week with us and I congratulate Continue reading
Elwood Sailing Club, as organising authority, is hosting the 2014 Top of the Bay Interclub Challenge to be held on Saturday 8 February for the following participating clubs: Continue reading
The Duty Roster for the second half of the 2013-14 season has been updated as of 7 January 2013