Anyone aged 8 and above is required to wear a mask when inside any part of ESC, unless a legal exception applies such as when consuming food or drink.
No guests or sail passes at present inside the club, or using the club equipment.
Please feel free to use the deck with other members for a BBQ, picnic, or BYO.
- Check the newsletter to see whether an event is planned at the time you plan to use the deck: the deck is not accessible at the time of an event.
- Members only at the moment: no guests. Small groups only, no parties!
- Check-in with the QR code
- Unlock and lock the side gate using the key hanging near the storage area sliding door
- Kitchen and first floor closed except on race days
- Alcohol can only be consumed in the licensed hours: 1pm – 11pm.
- In line with Covid hospitality requirements you are recommend to wear a mask when handling food and cooking for other members
- BBQ temperature gauges are fitted: when BBQ reaches 165 C it is safe to cook on
- Please clean-up thoroughly and follow the BBQ cleaning instructions
- Enjoy the view!
- Lock-up when you leave