The Membership Policies have been updated to include some reminders about our use and enjoyment of ESC’s venue and an important update relating to our liquor license and BYO.
A reminder about use of the Club’s Premises (new 5.2):
- Members and their guests are welcome to use the club premises and facilities outside of regular operating hours for personal, non- commercial and non-exclusive purposes, but should ensure the facilities are left in the condition in which they were found.
- If a Club Member wishes to use the club premises for exclusive or commercial activities they should pre-book with the Hall Hire representative and pay the standard members hall hire rates.
- Members should avoid accessing the clubrooms when there is a booked function underway.
An important update relating to BYO Alcohol (new 5.3):
- Club Members and their guests are permitted to BYO and consume alcohol on the ESC premises during licensed hours only (1pm – 12 midnight Thursdays – Saturdays, 1pm-11pm Sundays), and when the club bar is not operating.
- Please note that ESC’s liquor licence conditions still apply to Members their guests when consuming BYO alcohol on the premises, so Members should ensure guests are signed in and behave accordingly.
Click on this link to view: Membership Policies